Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Mixed thoughts

I wonder often why it so happens that we dont know
How the years fly by and we all grow

Through the years, so much has come and gone
Just as it was for me, it will take time for realization to dawn

There is a difference in manners and thoughts
Amidst a huge crowd we all get caught

At times we end up listening to our heart
And at times we wonder, why did I not let my head play a better part??

We all feel we are going through so much pain
And in the end we are the ones being called insane

Life to me looks like balancing scales
Which side to put the weights on is a neverending tale

For people I love I am willing to rise and fall
In return do I want nothing....nothing at all?

3 Comments:

Blogger Ess said...

straight frm the heart.!!!

December 28, 2005  
Blogger Parag said...

I get worried when you get all senti.
Here is something for you
My heart is down and there are tears in my eye
As I think of the days gone by
Nostalgic memories numb my brain
as i pass through memory's lane
People who were once so dear to me
I wish they could with me be
Oh time .. if you rob me off my past
tell me .. how long my sorrows will last

December 28, 2005  
Blogger Joy Ghosh said...

this was good. as long as you are able to deliberate on such matters with a quiet conscience, you will grow from within. and when that happens, all your "balancing scales" shall level off automatically :)

i think we see most of us praying.. for different things. some pray for problems never to arise.. some for a clear understanding of it when they do. but at all times, i feel it may be more critical to also pray for mental strength to battle the odds whether we always understand them or not.

and as long as u can "follow" your heart and "listen" to your head, you will be ok :)

December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home