Thursday, January 12, 2006

Maa

This one was written by me almost 4 yrs ago. I got it while clearing my mailbox :)

--------------
Her love is simple and oh soo kind,
She is one who gives us peace of mind

When i am stressed, her words have been comforting,
At times i tak to her abt evrything at times abt nothing..

There are times when she is in rage,
And thats when we are just not on the same page

The door to her heart is always open,
Feelings of worries and care for me has had her gropen

In my memories she never grows old,
But my eyes see her age as the years unfold

She is the mother of us two daughters,
Aint me and my sis lucky to have got her

----------
I am sure we all feel the same for our mom, but i just thought Ill save this one in my blog and see what all you have to add about the mom's.And although i wrote this back in 2002 even today it all stays the same.luv u maa.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joy Ghosh said...

the love a mom has for her kids is unparallel. and this feeling is universal.. not only for humans but also for the entire animal kingdom (thanks to discovery channel!).

and when you see her in rage or find yourselves on different pages as you say.. try and look beyond the raging words and the animated actions.. and more often than not you will only find some deep rooted apprehension/fear of hers regarding your well being and safety... that is only possible from someone that loves you that much :)

January 16, 2006  
Blogger SAL said...

If went back to my archives to c the poem I wrote for my mom. It seems that I'm reading the same poem but with different words. Not only u & me, but I guess most share the same views abt the "motherly love" that is showered upon us. Truly shes the epitome of Good & Love in our lives :)

February 02, 2006  
Blogger Ess said...

I am sure every1 feels the same abt their mom and every1 has expressed it in some way or the other. This gives me a good idea. mom's birthday is on 9th march. Jar me asa kahi lihun pathavla...tar vedi hoil mom. baghu kasa kay jamta aahe mala.

maaeri gaana aahe...
bindiya lagati to..kaapti thi palke.. maaeri,
chuniya saajati wo...roti halke, halke...maaeri,
mere haathon mein tha uska haath...
thi chachani si, har uski baat.

maari.....

February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home