Friday, March 17, 2006

tomorrow

When i see the mistress of the night
In the dark arms shining so bright
Alongwith all her friends and foe
Twinkling and smiling with partial glow

I wish so often tomorrow never comes

I fear the morning might bring in rains and storm
With lightning and thunder which are so strong
If needed will i be able to tackle these
Or will they break me down to a 100 piece?

I wish so often tomorrow never comes

When the puffed cotton come out of their den
They blow mighty winds with all their strength
Will they let the bird to fly free
Or does the end have to be by drowning in the sea?

I wish so often tomorrow never comes

I would love to see for the fire ball to shine
Spreading happiness all over w/o a whine
Will this cheer be spread by the master of the sky
Will i ever stop questioning "OH LORD WHY??"

I wish such a tomorrow comes

3 Comments:

Blogger SAL said...

Splendid!

As I've quoted before on my blog "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. " ~ Anatole France. When you get to the shore, place the anchor and hang on. Hang on and Never, never, never give up.

March 17, 2006  
Blogger Ess said...

if tommorow never comes, then whats the fun in life. Just the mystery surrounding tommorow and what it has in store for us, makes life so very interesting.

March 20, 2006  
Blogger Fanaah said...

One can only truly enjoy the present, if one stops thinking and fearing the tomorrow.

April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home