Friday, February 16, 2007

Life is wonderful if you know how to live.

God : Hello. You called me.
I, Me, Myself : Called you ? No, who is this ?
G: This is God. I heard your prayers. So I thought I will chat with you.
IMM : Sure, I pray. Just makes me feel good. Actually, I am busy now. In the midst of something, you know.
G : What are you busy with ? Ants are busy, too.
IMM : Don't know. But I can't find free time. Life has become hectic. It's rush hour all the time.
G : Sure. Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you results. Activity consumes time. Productivity frees it.
IMM : But I still can't figure it out. By the way, I was not expecting YOU to buzz me on instant messaging chat.
G : Well, I wanted to help you resolve your fight for time by giving you some clarity. I wanted to reach you through the medium you are comfortable with.
IMM : Tell me, why has life become so complicated ?
G : Stop analysing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated.
IMM : Why are we then constantly unhappy ?
G : Your today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. You are worrying because the act of worrying has become a habit. That's why you are not happy.
IMM : But how can we not worry when there is so much uncertainty ?
G : Uncertainty is inevitable, but worrying is optional.
IMM : But then, there is so much pain due to uncertainty.
G : Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.
IMM : If suffering is optional, why do good people always suffer ?
G : Diamonds cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials. With that experience their life becomes better, not bitter.
IMM : You mean to say such experience is useful ?
G : Yes. Experience is a hard teacher, though. She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
IMM : But still, why should we go through such tests ? Why can't we be free from problems ?
G : Problems are Purposeful Roadblocks Offering Beneficial Lessons to Enhance Mental Strength. Inner strength comes from struggle and endurance, not when you are free from problems.
IMM : Frankly, in the midst of so many problems, we don't know where we are heading.
G : If you look outside, you will not know where you are heading. Looking outside is your dream. Looking inside, you awaken. Eyes provide sight. Heart provides insight.
IMM : Sometimes, not succeeding fast seems to hurt more than moving in the right direction.
G : Success is relative, quantified by others. Satisfaction is absolute, qualified by you. Knowing the road ahead is more satisfying than you rode ahead.
IMM : How can I get the best out of life ?
G : Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear.
IMM : Sometimes my prayers are not answered.
G : There is no unanswered prayer. At times, the answere is NO. Keep faith and drop the fear. Life is a mystry to solve, not a problem to resolve.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fanaah said...

Brilliantly written. And so true- just kind of hard to follow when times are bad. But I guess thats the test. Hope we all pass with flying colours hehe.

On a happier note: Congrats!!

February 17, 2007  
Blogger Praveer said...

well written !

February 18, 2007  
Blogger Chintan said...

Awesome post!!!

Brilliantly likha hai, kudos.

March 11, 2007  
Blogger Parag said...

Excellent post..You should eriously take up writting.. Start with a diary at the least

July 03, 2007  
Blogger Mosh said...

I came accross this text thru one of my friends... I've been sayin/feelin a lot of this... Pretty true 'n' matured analysis.

Awesomely organised... nice readin..

Cheers!!

July 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home