Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Few things I miss the most

  • Juhu beach paavbhaji
  • Kalakhatta gola
  • Night outs with friends and having maggi(those were the days when i was unknown to the world of cooking..to me..cooking meant ..maggi and rasna :))
  • Eyeing the biggest icecream slab in weddings.
  • Getting together with close and extended family members on various occassions
  • 5-6 people travelling in a 3-seater rickshaw
  • Roaming along the streets fo lokhandwala aimlessly and carefree...the only worry being what excuse do i give to reach home later than my 7:30 pm curfew
  • End of semester and movie parties in Northrup
    and a lot more :(

8 Comments:

Blogger Praveer said...

looks like you need to take a holiday to bombay soon :-)

April 25, 2006  
Blogger Ess said...

@praveer.... abhi to jaake aayi... tabhi kuch khaya nahi lagta hain.

apna soch...almost 3 saal hone ko aa gaye... :(

April 25, 2006  
Blogger SAL said...

Tune toh mujhe senti kar diya... :((

Bombay & Northrup lower/upper ki yaad dilaa di...
Truly cherish & miss those days!

April 25, 2006  
Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

ooh the kalakhatta gola ..
maggie
nightouts
i guess each one of us misses these at some point of time.
Atleast ur there in us
look at us. in india but we dont hav the time to come together and freak out now that all of us are so busy working = slogging
student life is the best

April 27, 2006  
Blogger Praveer said...

@sumedh: just went thru her list again, and realised, the first item on the list was the one which i didnt have while in india, coz we used to get (make) an equally good one here :-)

May 01, 2006  
Blogger Joy Ghosh said...

I think ajay made a valid point... sometimes we miss the "times" more than the "places". Even for me... I miss my childhood friends and the things I did with them.. but when I went home... hardly anyone had the time to re-do things of past.

I guess its better to cherish old memories instead of missing them and being sad. Maybe the present is there solely for making newer memories worth cherishing in the future... dont let it slip by...

May 06, 2006  
Blogger Parag said...

Next time you are here.. Lets do all that you mentioned..
I thought I would appear in you list of things you miss in Mumbai

June 29, 2006  
Blogger mtalpz said...

@parag:You thot it right
I have just summarised it all:
"Getting together with close and extended family members"

U know wht else i miss..all thjose times when you have taken us for those late night long drives townside!

July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home